*PRE-ORDER ITEM. ETA: END 08/2024*
“All hail the Queen of Light, DURGA I Save the Queen Ver.!
The Save the Queen version of Frame Arms Girl Durga I, which was based on the Frame Arms model of the same name designed by ToMo and transformed into an original female character illustrated by E-ji Komatsu, features new expressions and new parts such as M.S.G Expansion Armor C, Expansion Armor E (Dress Ver.), and Alnair Rod in special colors.
*Comes with only one of Expansion Armor C’s A and C runners each.
– This version mainly uses white and blue colors in contrast to the Darkness Queen version.
– Includes exclusive parts such as a tiara and joint parts.
– 3 types of pre-painted face parts are included (Normal, Laughing, and Displeased).
– The kit includes decals for the eyes and other gold markings.
– Heavy Weapon Unit Alnair Rod and Expansion Armor C come in special colors and can be combined to create a key shaped rod.
– Expansion Armor E (Dress Ver.) includes new side armor parts specially designed to fit Durga I. Additional side armor with hard points is also included.
– Durga I’s unique weapon and armor are all included.
– Optional joint parts for the thighs are also included.
– Hip joint parts are also included.
– The pop-out chest and shoulder joints can be moved, allowing for a wider range of movement.
– Using the sliding joint on the hip and the pop-out joints on the thighs together will allow for a wider range of movement.
– The wrists are articulated with ball joints that allow for a variety of poses.
– The model kit includes five sets of PVC hand parts. The joints are compatible with other Frame Arms Girl model kits, allowing you to change out the hands.
– The 3mm connection points on the arms and legs are compatible with gear from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
What is Frame Arms Girl?
Frame Arms Girl is a spin-off of Kotobukiya’s original model kit series, Frame Arms, that creates a bishoujo-style character for each mecha.
The kits come with multi-colored parts and face parts pre-printed with tampography, making them easy to assemble with no paint required.
Equipped with the signature 3mm joints and PVC hands from Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl models can be combined with a variety of parts from series such as M.S.G (Modeling Support Goods), Frame Arms, and more!
The latest models’ heads, arms, and legs in the series are fully compatible with each other, so users can create their very own unique Frame Arms Girl!”