There are 99 reasons why to pre-order with us, but here are the most important three:
- We are making sure that our lowest price in UK is transferred on to you, so more money in your pocket, or credit card, in this case 🙂
- No surprise price increase! What ever you paid initially guarantees the figure sent to you at no extra cost without excuses! No VAT, no ‘my dog ate your figure’ 🙂
- We love it that you count on us so far in advance and that is why we are committed to providing you with the best service at the best price!
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- To reserve a product marked with the “pre-order” ribbon, simply add it to your shopping cart.
- A payment is required to make a pre-order reservation. We will authorize the amount of your pre-ordered item(s) upon checkout and your credit card will be charged.
- After placing your order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing an order reference number.
- You will receive your pre-ordered item(s) as soon as we receive it from manufacturers. Estimated time of arrival is listed on each product page
- Pre-order release dates we list on our site are based on information we receive from manufacturers and could be subject to change. If the scheduled release date of an item that you have pre-ordered changes, or if the release is canceled all together, we will notify you via the email address on file.