”lVery well. I’ll ride until I’m completely burned-out!”
From the popular anime series ‘Fate/Zero’ comes a rerelease of the popular 1/8th scale figure of Kiritsugu Emiya’s knight servant, Saber.
The figure’s pose is based on an illustration from the original novel for the series, featuring Saber riding on the ‘Saber Motored Cuirassier’ – a motorbike equipped with armor creating a worthy steed for the King of Knights. She holds Excalibur in one hand in a pose that captures her fighting spirit as she rides into battle.
Every part of the figure has been sculpted down to the finest details – from the confident expression on her face to the thorough details of the motorbike itself – this is a figure filled with highlights to appreciate over and over again!
Official licensed Good Smile Company figure. Imported directly from Japan and distributed by The Animetal London, UK.
Dispatched from London, UK within 24 hours of purchase.
Please purchase IN STOCK and each PRE-ORDER item separately. If it is bought together, then your order will be dispatched after ALL the purchased items have been released and/or reached us.
Please purchase UK warehouse items and EU warehouse items separately, if you want to have your items delivered as soon as possible. If IN STOCK items from different warehouses will be bought at the same time, your full order will be sent out only after the EU warehouse item(s) has reached UK.
- FREE UK DELIVERY: Signed and Tracked Service ( for order £30+) – Takes 2-3 working days
- UK DELIVERY: Signed and Tracked Service (for orders below £30) – £3 – Takes 2-3 working days
- EU + CONTINENTAL EUROPE – Tracked Service – From £6.60 – Takes 3 to 5 working days
- WORLD ZONE 1 – Tracked Service – From £9.00 – Takes 5 to 10 working days
- EU WAREHOUSE ITEMS – DUE TO BREXIT IMPOSED BORDER CONTROL AND COVID-19 OUTBREAK – DELIVERIES ARE EXPERIENCING SEVERE DELAYS AND IT IS EXPECTED TO LAST IN FORESEEABLE FUTURE. ALLOW AT LEAST 15-20 WORKING DAYS FOR THE ITEMS FROM OUR EU WAREHOUSE TO REACH YOU.
More details about delivery could be found HERE