*PRE-ORDER ITEM. ETA: END 03/2023*
“Megami Device” is a plastic model kit series combining Bishoujo-style beauties and heavy-duty weapons and armor. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,” designed by Masaki Apsy along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to outfit her as you like!
The latest character to join this series is WISM·Soldier SNIPE/GRAPPLE designed by the beloved Fumikane Shimada!
– This is a convertible model kit that includes 2 varieties of head parts to create different characters.
– 3 types of pre-painted face parts are included.
– Display in “Busou Mode” (Armed Mode) with mechanical armor or “Sotai Mode” (Unarmed Mode) without mechanical armors through the use of exchangeable parts.
– The base body can be articulated, allowing for more natural posing options (such as when posing with weapons or when sitting down).
– Set includes various weapon parts such as a rifle and Wild Hands in order to recreate various combat scenes.
– The Back Pack that includes a roll axis can be used for a large variety of customization.
– The item features holes with a diameter of 3mm and is compatible with previously released items from Kotobukiya’s M.S.G series, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl series.
– Set includes 5 types of PVC hand parts (a total of 10 hands). The hand parts are compatible with previously released M.S.G series, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl series items.
– Set includes decals such as eyes and markings.
What is “Megami Device?”
Kotobukiya’s Megami Device series is a line of 14 cm (5½”) plastic model kits that come with a range of weapons and equipment that allow you to enjoy building and customizing your own Megami Device to use in robot battles. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,” designed by Masaki Apsy, while the models’ unique armor and mechanics are designed in collaboration with a variety of guest illustrators. The kits come with multi-colored parts and face parts pre-printed with tampography, making them easy to assemble with no paint required. The kits are equipped with 3mm joints, making them compatible with all of the weapons in the Megami Device line as well as Kotobukiya’s other plastic model kit series!
Please note: For this item, demand is expected to be higher than the available quantity, which may result in allocations or cancellations of quantities ordered.